Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Twelve.

Getting up to 8 inches of snow in Mississippi is basically unheard of. So when I agreed to do engagement photos of my friends, Hannah and Daniel, I didn't believe the local weatherman when he told me it was going to snow that day (Sunday, Jan. 9)

To make a long story short, I ended up getting snowed in Tupelo (about an hour from where I live) so Daniel's family opened up their home to me. It was one of the biggest blessings God has ever presented to my life. Mrs. Hester fed me for two days, Lauren let me borrow some of her clothes, and the Hester's let me sleep in their guest bedroom. Such kindness really made my snow days 100x better than the greatness they already were. So I have photos of my fun to share with you guys. Hope you enjoy!

-xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment