Thursday, January 6, 2011

eleven.

The year of the rabbit. 2011.
Started the year off on 1-1-11.
Does this mean it's going to be a lucky year for everyone?


Today was not lucky for me but it was nice.
Ever have those days where you just lay on your couch, 
watch movies all day and absolutely LOVE it?
Yeah that was my day today.

Started my day off with:
The trailer makes the movie look a lot better than it actually was.
I'd have to give it a 3 out of 5.

and then I proceeded to my ultimate nerd side with:















Yes Doctor Who is my guilty please.
It gets so incredibly nerdy and sci-fi sometimes, 
but the historical background to many of the 
    episodes is what makes me love it. And that
    David Tennant is just absolutely hilarious!
    He always gets a 5 out of 5 from me.

Finished my night off with Easy A. It was a lot 
cheesier than I expected but Emma Stone's Olive 
character was hilarious. Her smart witty humor made
the movie worth watching. I'll give it 4 out of 5.

Today was lovely.
Hope you guys had a good New Year.
Here's to 1-1-11 luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment